Today I had a phone call from Anne O'Keefe from 612 ABC radio. Our performance for Friday the 20th of August is confirmed! We'll be recorded and broadcast live on the radio sometime between 7:30 and 8am. Tell your friends to listen!
Here are the details.
When : Friday 20th August
Where : Old music room
Time : 7am sharp!!! Sound check is 7:15am. (If you are late, you won't be able to sing. Sorry.)
Wear : Tartan uniform
Have a drink of water and a piece of fruit at home before you come. Remember: No milk before singing! I thought we might have breakfast together afterwards. Do any mums or dads want to help organise breakfast? Email me if you do. aandsricho [at] optusnet.com.au
In the next week we need to finalise the piece we'll be performing. I'll also schedule an extra practice or two. Make sure you know everything we've been working on, especially 'Long White Sails' and 'the Cat Came Back.'
New choir members - you can listen to Long White Sails here (there's 2 minutes of talking before they start singing). I'll try to get some words up in the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment