Thursday, July 29, 2010

Performance details for Thursday 5th August

Hi Choir.

I still don't have final details for Thursday, but here's how things stand at the moment.

What is happening on Thursday 5/8/2010?
EJ is having an open day for new families who are coming to the school next year. There will be lots of pre-preppies and a few older kids and their mums and dads. The open day begins at 9am with a meeting in the hall. The prep choir is singing early in the program, there are teachers and parents talking, then we'll be singing at the end. I'm guessing, but we might be on at around 10 or 10.15.

My mum and dad want to come and watch me sing. Can they?
Of course they can. We'd love to have them! But we will be doing bigger and better performances later in the semester, so don't worry if they can't make it to this one.

Will I miss out on heaps of school on Thursday morning?
You will miss out on some, but not heaps (sorry!) I'll send a message around to your classes about 15 minutes before we're on and we'll meet and get organised.

What will we be singing?
I haven't been told yet if they want one or two songs, so we need to have 2 songs ready. They are: The Cat Came Back and Close Every Door. If you are new to choir this term, it is your responsibility to make sure you know them both off by heart. Scroll down and you can listen to the songs.

When will we rehearse?

There will be a practice in school time on Wednesday. I'll let you know exactly when and where as soon as it's sorted.

How early do I need to be at school on Thursday?
8:25 would be great. Meet us in the hall.

What should I wear?
Wear your tartan uniforms please!

I have a question. How can I ask it?
Click on 'comment' at the bottom of this post.

My dog flew to the moon last night and I miss her. What should I do?
Fly to the moon to see her. Just make sure you're back at school for our choir practice on Wednesday.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

You sounded fantastic this morning.

Mrs. Richardson.

No comments:

Post a Comment